Powered by Suchmaschinenoptimierung
Natural Gas Industry Today
- China's Guanghui Energy shuts LNG, methanol projects after fire mishap
- Do You Have News to Share? Get It Published.
- Natural gas leaks from pipeline in Alaska's Cook I
- Natural gas leaking from pipeline in Alaska's Cook Inlet
- Natural gas leaks from pipeline in Alaska's Cook Inlet
- Governor Cuomo Announces $153.3 Million Settlement With Con Edison To Benefit Residential And Commercial Natural Gas Customers
- Waite to Speak at 3rd Annual Energy and Sustainable Solutions
- Minnesota Senate Approves Natural Gas Power Plant In Becker
- LREC bringing natural gas to rural communities
- In the past five trading sessions, natural gas March futures have fallen 6.4%. They closed at ~$2.93 per MMBtu on February 15.
- According to data from the EIA, natural gas (UNG) (GASX) (UGAZ) inventories fell by 152 Bcf (billion cubic feet) during the week ending February 3, 2017.
- From February 8, 2017, to February 15, 2017, natural gas March futures fell 6.4%. The US dollar (UUP) (UDN) (USDU) rose 0.9% during that period.
- Active natural gas futures are currently trading at a discount of $0.56 to the futures contracts 12 months ahead. The situation is called “contango.”
- Natural Gas Inventory Posts Small Drawdown, Price Slips to YTD Low
- Sinopec's First Coalbed Gas Field Has Been In Shanxi For More Than 100 Million Cubic Meters Of Natural Gas